- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia is to visit our Staff blog. If at any time you get stuck, feel free to write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
Ok, thanks! I will get some pictures of Chicken Invaders 3 today. Also, Chicken Invaders 4: Ultimate Omelette, was released a couple of days ago (on 29th of November to be exact). Well, see you around!
Strawmouseworm 11:22, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
I found this wikia by going in the link you posted on a YouTube comment. Also, I think you should change the view of this wiki to MonoBook, because it is easier for the readers and us.
Strawmouseworm 12:56, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
More Chickens... Edit
I take pictures by using hte Print Screen key on my keyboard...
Also, this MIGHT help...might... http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Creating_link_to_change_to_Monobook_skin,_linking_to_Monobook_skin
Also, what do you think of the new Chicken Invaders? I think it's awesome!
Strawmouseworm 13:19, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
I don't have the game either, I just played the demo (it expired now). We can chat here: http://xat.com/chat/room/95022892/ so we don't flood the wikia... Anyways, what pictures do you want me to upload?
Strawmouseworm 13:30, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
Try to go to preferences and then click skins. There should be an option to change to MonoBook skin.
Strawmouseworm 13:40, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
I uploaded some new images. Some of bosses and others of enemies. Hope you like them.
Strawmouseworm 14:17, December 1, 2010 (UTC)
I made a Chicken Invaders 2 waves page. Do you like it? Did I do it correctly? Also, I think you should make a power ups page and add weapons to it... since the weapons page might be short... I will take more pictures and upload them today. :)
Strawmouseworm 20:09, December 2, 2010 (UTC)
Well, actually, I think that the YolkStar IS The Mother-Hen Ship. At the end of the second game it is shown that it has a robotic/metal part under the shell. The YolkStar also has a robotic part. Another thing is the name of the third game: Chicken Invaders 3: REVENGE of the Yolk; meaning the player already met and deafeated it. I also think they mention that the chickens were REconstructing it. I think... I'm not 100% sure but I think it is the YolkStar.... Also, do you need any pictures in particular, at the moment?
Strawmouseworm 19:59, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
More Stuff... Edit
Well, maybe... but do you think we should ask InterAction studios for an 100% answer? Because lots of mother-hen ships appear after the one in CI2 was destroyed. It appeared in wave 30 of CI3: ROTY and CI4: UO. Another thing... are you mad at me for arguing about this?
P.S: I added a few planets and some enemy pictures.
Strawmouseworm 11:32, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
Rigas, there is a person on YouTube, a nice guy, who wants to promote his Chicken Invaders site/blog. Can you put the link to his site on the front page? The link for it is: http://chickeninvadersgames.yolasite.com/
His YouTube is: fudgyhoops
Btw, I uploaded a CI4 image.
Strawmouseworm 21:37, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
No, I don't have it.... yet... Also, did you get an answer about that Mother-Hen Ship thing?
Strawmouseworm 22:23, December 9, 2010 (UTC)
Another answer... Edit
Well, I got the pictures from google images...
Strawmouseworm 00:25, December 10, 2010 (UTC)
Wave 121: Even More Questions! Edit
1. Yes, I am from Portugal.
2. Hmmm, mind the nooby question but... where is the toolbar? XD
3. I just finished playing CI4... it's awesome! Any pictures from it you want (in particular)?
Strawmouseworm 22:46, December 10, 2010 (UTC)
Wave 122: Yet Another Answer Edit
I got it from a friend. He had a link for it, but he deleted it, so you can't get it anymore :( And about the first boss... well... if you played the demo, then you will know what I'm talking about here: Wave 10 of CI4 is divided into 2 bosses, a very week one (who later in the game becomes an usual enemy) and a giant Super Hero chicken. So, both?
Wave 123: Stuff.... Edit
Hmmm, I'm gonna ask my friend if you can have it too, because I promised him I would never share it behind his back. If he says yes... I will give you the link for... ok? Also, I've been replaying CI4 and got some images, I will upload them now. And what are those rights for?
Strawmouseworm 20:18, December 11, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Where are you? Edit
I'm still here... hmmm got CI4 yet? And do you want any pictures in particular?
Strawmouseworm 20:13, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Well, I can... But tomorrow, because, as I am typing this, it is midnight where I live, so I have to go to bed. Anyways, I saw that little discussion you had with someone here, about the Paradoxical Paradox thing. I think that they use that on yet-to-come games... When I check CI4 page, before it was released, it said that. I think they put it has a joke... Like, it isn't released yet and we know about it...
Strawmouseworm 00:29, January 27, 2011 (UTC)
Ultimate Omelette Weapons Edit
Excuse me, But is the Overheat measured in how many seconds it takes for it to overheat?
I was wondering this, too, and I'm guessing this is probably right. Whoopsidaisies 07:35, June 20, 2011 (UTC)