|Beggining of the fight.|
|Nickname||The Egg Cannon|
|Role|| CI4's Final Boss|
CI6's Normal Boss
|Homeplace||(unknown, presumably Chicken's homeplanet)|
The Egg Cannon (or Viteline Molecular Propulsor) is the final boss in Chicken Invaders: Ultimate Omelette. It is the fourth attempt of the chickens to take over earth.
The Cannon attacks in many different ways, and gains new attacks each time you destroy 20% of its health, It also drops power-ups when doing such thing too, when the boss is defeated, it will explode into bits.
The Egg Cannon is the final boss in Ultimate Omelette, this is an oversized egg cannon (as the name implies) that fires different waves of attacks at the player, this boss also owns a very precise attack pattern, a new attack will be fired at intervals of 20% in the damage gauge, as seen below:
- Chicken Wobble: The Egg Cannon will launch a bunch of armored chickens. This is the starting attack from 0%-20%
- Orange Lasers: It will launch 3 Orange instant lasers. This is the following attack starting from 20%
- Red Ions: 5 bursts of 3 Random Red Lasers that are shot towards the Hero. It comes after Orange Lasers and it will be casted starting from 40%.
- Egg Launch: It will launch large eggs similar to the Mother-Hen Ship but without the yolk inside. You can make a path by firing the shell away, this comes after Red Lasers and it will be casted starting from 60%.
- Yellow Shots: Random straight horizontal Yellow Lasers are fired from the Egg Cannon. This comes after the Egg Launch and it will be the final attack the boss will do, after this it loops back to the Chicken Waves, this attack will be casted at 80% and beyond. Memorize the patterns to make this boss fight easier, the Neutron Gun and the Utensil Poker are specially useful for this battle because of their damage and you can't really miss any shot because this boss is pretty gargantuan to even miss anything.
Missiles/Mines are NOT recommended, this boss is very strong againist them (like few other enemies), so don't waste them here unless you REALLY need to.
The Egg Cannon has sunflowers wrapped around it.
In this edition, the machine is decorated with Christmas lights that cover it's firing area (weapon pods), and a big red bow, which covers the front of the ship.
- The Egg Cannon is the 2nd to largest boss (1st is Henterprise) in the series, also owning a strict attack pattern which no other final boss has in the previous games.
- After destroying the Egg Cannon, it completely blows up. However, a cutscene depicted it being somehow "revived" but then blowing up again. Same goes for the Henterprise.
- InterAction Studios stated that the Egg Cannon might return in CI6, however it is speculated that it isn't the main boss.
- Hen Solo stated that an egg from the Egg Cannon can cover the entire Earth. As seen in a cutscene, an egg is about one-third as large as the Egg Cannon, and assuming that the Egg Cannon is 7/10 hollow, then it would have about the volume of Earth (if compressed to a sphere). Thus, this makes it the 2nd largest boss.