Space Burger Corp. is a fast food company in the Chicken Invaders franchise, with their headquarters being located in the Space Burger Galaxy, close to the Milky Way. They use a variety of robots to fend off intruders and get the food to their stores in other galaxies, including the Iron Chef and the Space Burger Droids. They're also one of the only known characters to have a full understanding of Black Hole physics in the Chicken Invaders universe.
The company has been serving food since an unknown amount of years. Around before first chicken invasion happened, it became the Hero's favorite place to order food, mainly because its restaurants are always close, and because they serve chicken food, which is his favorite. In Chapter 10 of Ultimate Omelette, he arrived through a Black Hole to its headquarters. He planned to go after their Supply Droids that convey food to their stores in lots of different galaxies, while in the way accidentally destroying both the conveys and the droids. Sometime after, the Security Droids came in and tried to stop him, but the Hero managed to destroy them too. As the last resort of trying to kill him off because of the destroyed convoys, they used the Iron Chef. It was easily defeated, and the Hero came back to the Milky Way. In the ending of Ultimate Omelette, the Security Droids found him and tried to kill him again for what he did, but they were likely defeated sometime between this game and its sequel. In ending of Cluck of the Dark Side, they refused to super-size the "World Savior" special for the Hero, because of what he did to the corporation.
These following facts were found by the Hero in an ad on the Hypernet. As of Ultimate Omelette:
- The company has over 7 billion stores in 1100 galaxies!
- There is always a store in less than 10 parsecs away from you!
- Serving over 12 trillion burgers everyday!
- A burger gets sold usually per 7,2 nanoseconds! (nanosecond = a billionth of a second)
- 1,715 per store
- That's one per 50 seconds in a store!
- Around 11 billion per galaxy
- That's one per 792 microseconds! (microsecond = a millionth of a second)
This is the list of what you could order at one of their stores.
- Chicken Legs
- Chicken Roasts
- Bucket of Wings
- Can be family-sized
- Chicken Meat with salad and mayonaise
- Chicken Pie
- Baked Chicken Breasts
- Chicken Burger
- With cheese and pickles
- Cheese Burger
- TLC Burger (Tomato, Lettuce, Cheese) with either one, two or three olives
- Casserole Special
- World Saviour
- Apple Pie
- A drink
And many more!
- While the Hero ordered the World Saviour special, he replaced everything in it with chicken-related meal.
- After the credits of Ultimate Omelette, it is shown that the Space Burger Corporation has attacked the Hero because he destroyed their convoys of food and a lot of their robots. We don't know how it went, as Cluck of the Dark Side has no mentions of this, though this plot point is hinted at in its ending.
- Since The Next Wave, the store operator never directly says anything, although it's implied that the store operator is still able to talk as proven by the ending of Cluck of the Dark Side. Because of that, their only shown line of dialogue is "Would you like fries with that?" from Chicken Invaders.
- The meat they sell isn't only chicken meat, as evidenced by the "World Saviour" special having beef as one of it's features.
- The Space Burger Corporation used to be called the Space Burgers Corporation before Revenge of the Yolk.