The company has been serving food since an unknown amount of years. Around before first chicken invasion happened, it became the Hero's favorite place to order food, mainly because its restaurants are always close, and because they serve chicken food, which is his favorite. In Chapter 10 of Ultimate Omelette, he arrived through a portal to its headquarters. He planned to go after their droids that convey food to their stores in lots of different galaxies, while in the way accidentally destroying both the conveys and the droids. Sometime after, their security droids came in and tried to stop him, but the Hero managed to destroy them too. As the last resort of trying to kill him off because of the destroyed conveys, they used the Iron Chef. It was easily beaten, and the Hero came back to the Milky Way. In the ending of CI4, the security droids found him and tried to kill him again for what he did, but they were likely beaten sometime between this game and its sequel. In ending of Cluck of the Dark Side, they refused to super-size the "World Savior" special for the Hero, because of what he did to the corporation.
These following facts were found by the Hero in an ad on the Hypernet. As of Ultimate Omelette:
- The company has over 7 billion stores in 1100 galaxies!
- There is always a store in less than 10 parsecs away from you!
- Serving over 12 trillion burgers everyday!
- A burger gets sold usually per 7,2 nanoseconds! (nanosecond = a billionth of a second)
- 1,715 per store
- That's one per 50 seconds in a store!
- Around 11 billion per galaxy
- That's one per 792 microseconds! (microsecond = a millionth of a second)
This is the list of what you could order at one of their stores.
- Chicken Legs
- Chicken Roasts
- Bucket of Wings
- Can be family-sized
- Chicken Meat with salad and mayonaise
- Chicken Pie
- Chicken Burger
- With cheese and pickles
- Cheese Burger
- TLC Burger (Tomato, Lettuce, Cheese) with either one, two or three olives
- World Saviour
- Apple Pie
- A drink
And many more!
- While the Hero ordered the World Saviour special, he replaced everything in it with chicken-related meal.
- After the credits of Ultimate Omelette, it is shown that the Space Burger Corporation has attacked the Hero because he destroyed their convoys of food and a lot of their robots. We however don't know how it went, as Cluck of the Dark Side has no mentions of this, though this plot point is hinted at in its ending.
- Since The Next Wave, the store operator never directly says anything, although it's implied that the store operator is still able to talk as proven by the ending of Cluck of the Dark Side. Because of that, their only shown line of dialogue is "Would you like fries with that?" from the first game.
- They're operating with lot's of robots (Droid, Ranger, Iron Chef), so they possibly have technology that is far more advanced than Earth's.
- The meat they sell isn't only chicken meat, as evidenced by the "World Saviour" special having beef as one of it's features.