This weapon is not really powerful, even with the secret 12th level.
Pros and Cons
- Converges in multiple directions
- In Rookie, it's a great pick as it deals over 100 damage per photon at Max Power
- Quickly overheats.
- The Henterprise is strong against this weapon, with each photon dealing 28 instead of 33 at Superstar Hero, 34 instead of 40 with Space Ninja
- In later chapters, chickens gradually grow stronger, any player equipping this will face long waves, like over 4 minutes in Rectangular Layouts (Wave 114, CI5, Superstar Hero)
- Can obscure incoming projectiles if over-relied on.
- This weapon in beginning, it's color is blue colored. When the power level reaches 20 it changes to orange colored.
- This is the 2nd Weapon with Multiple Colors, the others are Ion Blaster & Boron Railgun.
- At Firepower 20, it deals 40 damage each photon, and it fires about 6-8 at a quick rate. (Superstar Hero difficulty with Space Ninja), 33 each photon.
| Ion Blaster • Neutron Gun • Laser Cannon • Vulcan Chaingun • Lightning Fryer|
Plasma Rifle • Utensil Poker • Boron Railgun • Photon Swarm • Positron Stream
Hypergun • Riddler • Corn Shotgun