It fires green bullets that are fairly strong againist enemies overall, to obtain this weapon, pick up the green gift that enemies drop.
The Next Wave
This is probably the strongest weapon with good management out of the 3 weapons, the bullets travel a bit slowly but it makes it up for the huge power and the damage it deals to the enemies is very satisfying, it can easily clear levels and bosses with practice. It's neither spreaded not entirely focused.
Revenge of the Yolk
This weapon is pretty strong and straightforward, it has a decent fire rate and a good damage againist anything overall, like in the previous game, managing this weapon well can destroy enemies and bosses easily, however, beware of huge waves since this weapon has no spread overall.
Not much changes about this weapon, however, when zooming out on-screen on some levels and bosses, this weapon can take quite a while to hit enemies since it's very slow and it's not spreaded at all, use it with caution when this happens.
It's power was reduced against certain enemies but it still retains its position in the most powerful weapon.
- A strong weapon against most enemies. (Nuclear weapon)
- A straightforward powerful range.
- Good management of this weapon can make games easily won.
- Manually firing this weapon is much faster than firing it automatically.
- Dishes out good damage at bosses.
- Weak easy wave-clear, you have to administrate your shots well on huge waves.
- The bullets travel slowly, making it sometimes hard to hit something with it.
- You need to have a good management of this weapon, otherwise, you won't find much use for it.
- In Ultimate Omelette, stages that zoom the screen out makes this weapon very unreliable due to it's bullet speed and weak wave-clear.
- Very weak against the Henterprise.
- This weapon made it's debut on The Next Wave and got a visual update in Revenge of the Yolk afterwards.
- This is probably one of the strongest weapons in every game with good skill, the other weapons with strength comparable to the Neutron Gun are Utensil Poker and Corn Shotgun.
- Several enemies are weak againist this weapon in Chicken Invaders 3 and 4.
- At Firepower 20, it fires 5 wide-shots (CI3 and up), which deals 166.66 damage each, totalling 833.33 damage. (Superstar Hero)
| Ion Blaster • Neutron Gun • Laser Cannon • Vulcan Chaingun • Lightning Fryer|
Plasma Rifle • Utensil Poker • Boron Railgun • Photon Swarm • Positron Stream
Hypergun • Riddler • Corn Shotgun