Hen House or known as the Coop is one of 12 bosses in Chicken Invaders: Cluck of the Dark Side. It's a type of henhouses that real-life Chickens inhabit on Earth. You'll fight it before the Henterprise's 3rd and final encounter.
- Chick Wobble - Many Chicks will come out the door. It's good purpose to collect sometimes keys and power-ups, but be warned that chicks grow stronger every star system, like about 5x as strong as Chapter 1.
- Corn Shot - Destroy them, or better yet avoid them. If many corns fill the screen, a Missile is mandatory.
- Chicken Wobble - Metal-Suited Chickens will come out the door. Don't destroy them, because they're tough and you will only waste Firepower.
- Blue Ionic Shield - Better to avoid it and fly to left/right sides of screen. It is safe to be at the toppest part but move just 1 PIXEL and it'll kill you.
You will have many chances to get Missiles, Power-Ups, and Keys (rarely).
Strengths and Weaknesses
Currently it's weaknesses are:
- Utensil Poker (187 instead of 150 per carving/sharp/two-tined forks, max power, Superstar Hero)
- Riddler (33 instead of 26 per bullet, max power, Superstar Hero)
Currently the strength is Corn Shotgun, which takes less damage.
- When making the chick(en) wobble, the Hen House sounds like a Interdimensional portal. Probably because the Hen House is a stronger and more familiar version of it.
- This is the only time the Hero visits Earth's surface in the entire series.
|Chapter 1||Henterprise||Chapter 4||Jellyfish King||Chapter 7||Henterprise||Chapter 10|
|Chapter 2||Military Chicken||Chapter 5||Chapter 8||Ice Golem||Chapter 11||Hen House|
|Chapter 3||Party Chicken||Chapter 6||Chapter 9||Twin Brothers||Chapter 12||Henterprise|