|CI 5||CI 4||CI 3|
The Corn Shotgun is a low-medium rate firing anti-chicken multi-shot weapon. It is great for clearing clusters of enemies in a distance. It can be collected by obtaining the "pumpkin-colored" gift, a color hue between Laser Cannon and Boron Railgun.
It make the first and only appearance in Cluck of the Dark Side.
It fires multiple corn kernels that deal a reasonable amount of damage with each kernel. It is recommended to use in close-medium range because it's spread gets too far if used for long distance shooting.
- High damage, even topping out Neutron Gun and Utensil Poker.
- Increases firing rate and accuracy (slightly) every time your firepower increases (excluding 11-19).
- Shoots multiple kernels in each shot.
- Can almost never overheat, even during automatic fire.
- Spread is very large and firing rate is very slow if you have low firepower.
- Not that powerful against metal bosses.
- Kernels fly in random directions making them hard to aim.
- At Firepower 20, the Corn Shotgun fires 7 corn kernels, dealing 166.666 damage each, totalling 1166.666 damage per click (Superstar Hero).
- Upon hitting an enemy, there are little corn pellets coming down, and may potentially confuse a player who's not paying attention.
| Ion Blaster • Neutron Gun • Laser Cannon • Vulcan Chaingun • Lightning Fryer|
Plasma Rifle • Utensil Poker • Boron Railgun • Photon Swarm • Positron Stream
Hypergun • Riddler • Corn Shotgun