About CHICKEN INVADERS
Chicken Invaders is a series of shoot-em-up games based on the arcade classic Space Invaders where you shoot chickens, stop their evil plans and save Earth (and humanity too). The games are available on multiple platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS and Windows Phones.
Since the first game, the series has amassed over 150 million downloads and won over 60 industry awards.
The core mechanics of the games are very simple: you clear waves of chickens and other enemies, avoid eggs and other projectiles, collect power-ups to make your weapon stronger, get food items to obtain missiles, and collect keys to unlock various secrets and unlockables.
That's all you need to know! If you want to try one of the games out, you can go to InterAction Studios' website.
Did You Know...
- The bosses have strengths and weaknesses against particular weapons? Experiment!
- That the first game is never ending, with the same waves every chapter?
- That Chicken Invaders Universe is going to be much different from the earlier games? Click on its page to find out!
- That even though the newer versions of the series' engine support 3D, 3D models are hardly ever used?
- That the Henterprise was once supposed to be a boss in Ultimate Omelette but was cut and repurposed as a final boss in its sequel?
The Forums are a special place to chill out and talk with other users of the wiki.
We have six boards:
1st - Fun and Games - A place to hang out, and have fun.
2nd - Questions and Answers - Ask about anything!
3rd - Wiki News - Latest news about the wiki.
4th - Chicken Invaders News and Announcements News and announcements about the Chicken Invaders games.
5th - General Discussion - General conversations about the Wiki.
6th - Offtopic A place to talk about unrelated stuff.
We also have a community Discord, if you haven't noticed that yet. You can enter it by clicking here, or through the sidebar link.
CHICKEN INVADERS UNIVERSE Ideas
Do you have a suggestion or an idea for Chicken Invaders Universe? You can post them in the link down below!
Note: This blog post isn't where InterAction studios look at your ideas. If you want to suggest your ideas to them, feel free to mail them at email@example.com.
Battle for CHICKEN INVADERS UNIVERSE
We're currently organising a contest where you can win a free copy of Chicken Invaders Universe! You can read more on it here.
Here are various polls about the games that you can fill out!