- The Hero's dialogue text is white.
- Cutscenes only show the travelling across the Milky Way part.
- Many sounds are missing, including most Big Chicken sounds.
- A shorter version of the Main Theme is used.
- The menu is a bit different:
- Above the bottom border of the screen is a button with a burger icon that redirects you to the InterAction studios website.
- On the right side of the screen there is a button that will allow you to download this version on your PC. The link it redirects you to is no longer available.
- On the left side of the screen there are links to the store pages for mobile versions.
- Cutscenes are absent except for moving between chapters.
- New tips that inform you about buttons for pausing and shooting a Missile.
- The Yolk-Star™ uses the title screen music instead of its own.
- The animation for the Atomic Powerup and the Gifts has less frames.
- On the Asteroids waves, the animation for the Asteroids has less frames, and they are always red.
- Almost every chapter in the game uses the first chapter's music, except Comet Chase, Meteor Storm, and the final chapter. They use the title screen music.
InterAction studios still hosts a version of it on their website. You can access it here.