Chicken Invaders: Revenge of the Yolk
Chicken Invaders: Revenge of the Yolk Gamehouse Version is wastly different from the normal game (unlike Yahoo version), and shares a big resemblance to Chicken Invaders 1.
- Only one weapon - Yellow Ion Blaster.
- Chickens have always green clothing.
- Only 3 lifes, no way to add more.
- Every 10 waves it repeats (endless).
- Only drumsticks are dropped.
- There are no missiles.
- Firepower is upgraded through yellow-red presents.
- There are 9 levels of firepower instead of usual 12.
- 0, 1st and 2nd levels are identical to their normal version counterparts.
- 3rd level shoots 2 dual-bullets instead of three spread.
- 4th level shoots 1 triple bullet and two bullets on side.
- 5th level shoots 3 dual-bullets, one on front and two on sides.
- 6th level shoots 2 dual-bullets on sides and a triple bullet on front.
- 7th level shoots 2 triple bullets on sides and a dual-bullet on front.
- 8th level shoots 3 triple bullets, one on fornt and two on sides.
- Menu has only a play button and two options - "Play Sound" and "High Detail".
- As with CI1, with each "Chapter" chickens are faster, they drop eggs faster, and the eggs themselves are faster. Asteroids also get faster.
Wave X1 - Classic Invasion
Identical to it's normal version counterpart.
Wave X2 - Pop till they drop
Chickens with balloons drop from top of the screen.
Note: Chickens are always having five balloons, and only one shot is enough to pop 'em all.
Wave X3 - Asteroid Storm
Red asteroids are falling from a random angle on top of the screen. In middle of the wave, the asteroids change their course to opposite direction.
Wave X4 - Double Trouble
Identical to Wave X1.
Wave X5 - Do the Chicken Huddle!
Chickens in square groups of four fly to random point on-screen, and stay.
Wave X6 - Close Encounters
Alien Ships of random sizes fly from left to right.
Note: They drop eggs instead of lasers.
Wave X7 - Treble Trouble
Yet again, identical to Wave X1
Wave X8 - Chicken Harmonics
Identical to it's normal version counterpart, but chickens fly in a slalom rather than a sharp way, and groups come from upwards instead from downwards.
Wave X9 - Bonus Challenge!
Silver chests of random sizes fall down. They only give score instead of coins, and sometimes a firepower.
Wave X10 - Show 'em who's boss!
U.C.O. shaped more like an normal UFO attacks you. It only flies through random points on-screen, and shoots eggs. Beating it gives you some drumsticks and present.